Areas of practice
``White`` liquidation of the company by reorganization
Are you an owner of an old, inoperative firm?
Do you have legal entities that have become unnecessary?
Do you need to get rid of them?
We offer legal and safe options.
Protection of managers and business owners from bringing to subsidiary liability
- Are you the head or the owner of the bancrupt legal entity?
- Is there a risk of bancruptsy of your legal entity in the future?
- Has your debtor gone into insolvent liquidation?
- We will help you.
Recovery of debts in court for civil bargains, the recovery of losses and unjust enrichment
Is you borrower avoiding paying debt or interst on the debt?
Is the bank withdrawing money from your account?
Is the insurance company refusing to pay you?
Is the contractor refusing to fulfill the advance payment?
Do not postpone a visit to lawyer!
Divorce, division of property, disputes concerning the upbringing of children
- Are you getting married?
- Are you getting a divorce?
- Are you dividing the marital property?
- Are you planning important deals?
- Protect your rights and opportunities.
Conducting a civil case
Has the civil suit already submitted to the court?
Is there a probability for case to come to trial?
Are you thinking up a way of winning it?
Entrust the case to us, we will help!
Are there case officers with a surprise inspection at your place?
Have You Been Summoned to an Investigation?
It would be hard for you to cope with this problems without the help of the professional defendor.
Check-up of an asset before the deal
- Are you buying real estate?
- Are you going to enter the company as a partner or as an investor?
- Does someone offer you assets to pay off the debt?
- Are you purchasing an object from the auction?
- We can help!
Real estate transaction
- Are you buying or selling real estate?
- Are you alarmed by the low price of the object or the identity of the seller or do you suspect a problem?
- Are you making a deal on non-standard terms?
- Do you feel that the realtor is only interested in his commission, and not in the reliability of the transaction and the protection of your rights?